More information will come
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
Registration and cancellation conditions
The registration fee includes admission to the conference as well as coffee and lunches. Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
- To benefit from the ESHMS membership discount, you need to give your consent that Academic Conferences can transfer your personal details such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number to ESHMS for them to administer your membership for more information, please click here
- High or low-income country
The registration fee is divided according to countries´ income classification (high income and low- income countries). To verify which category belongs to, please click here. The high-income countries fees cover upper-middle income countries and lower-middle income countries are covered by the low-income countries.
- The student status include bachelor, master and doctoral students at the time of registration.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- You will receive your invoice as an E-invoice .
Delegates from outside Sweden
After the 16 July 2020 the only payment method available is by card payment.
- According to Swedish and legislation, 25% VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”International bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. A confirmation letter will be sent automatically after you finish your registration and the invoice will be sent later in a separate e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Cancellation and refund
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations must be made by e-mail to: email@example.com. Cancellations made before 16 July 2020 will be refunded in full except for a cancellation fee of 750 SEK. Cancellations made after 16 July, 2020 will not be refunded. Cancellation of only separate activities or meals is non-refundable.
Change of Name
Should you be unable to attend, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Please contact the conference secretariat as soon as possible. An administration fee of SEK 250 excluding VAT 25% (VAT will be added upon payment) will be charged.